Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Beautiful Persian Rugs and Oriental Rugs Currently Available at my Gallery.

Just a quick note to let you know I currently have a fantastic collection of rugs available for sale at my gallery. My runner selection has never been better. All sizes, with many different design choices and colors. Here are a few interesting pieces!

2'7' x 17'10" Afghan Tree-of-Life runner. Arrived yesterday.

These two runners are 10ft, or close.

This beautiful Persian runner is just under 13 ft. New runner in an antique design.


Here is a beautiful 6 x 9 Persian Gabbeh. This piece was woven with all undyed wool! It is genuinely stunning in person. 


Here is another Gabbeh in a much smaller size.

In addition to these pieces,  I have wonderful selection of large rugs including 10 x 14's, 9 x 12's, 8 x 10', 6 x 8's, 5 x 7's.

Here are a few of my favorites!
                                         9 x 12 Afghan Carpet, Bijar Design.


                                         9 x 12 Sultanabad, woven in Afghanistan.

7 x 10 Persian Bijar, Garrus design. 

8 x 10 Persian Bijar
10 x 13 Heriz rug. Afghanistan. 

If you love rugs and would like to follow my Instagram page, here is the link:
https://www.instagram.com/paradiseorientalrugs/

If you would like to follow my youtube channel, I have many informative videos on Oriental Rugs.
Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlF_U7LzWgPKUimk_SycHg?view_as=subscriber

If you would like to visit my website, here you are: Paradise Oriental Rugs 

If you would like to email me directly, here is my contact info: https://www.paradiseorientalrugs.com/contact/

UnderCoverRugLover, aka Penny:)