Friday, June 16, 2017

New Oriental Rug Runners at my Gallery, in Living Color: Video!

Greetings to one and all. I recorded this little video today with some of the newest runners that have arrived recently at my gallery. Also included are a few smaller pieces.

New Rug Video

Preview photo:


Many of you may not be aware of my video channel but I now have over 100 videos on YouTube.

Here are a couple of the more popular ones:

How to Tell if a Rug is Handmade

8 x 11 Turkoman Rug

The rug in the Turkoman rug video is sold but I actually have an even more beautiful, similar piece currently in almost the same size.

If you would like to sniff around my video channel, here is the link.
Paradise Oriental Rugs Video Channel

If you are seeking Oriental Rug Information, here is the articles page on my website!
Oriental Rug Articles

Thanks for stopping by!

The UnderCoverRugLove which is me:)

Penny
Paradise Oriental Rugs