Saturday, April 22, 2017

Beautiful Piano Solos! Calming, Inspirational and Original. More....

Recently I was searching online for different radio stations and I came across the most wonderful find of all. An online radio station exclusively composed of solo piano originals. It indicated where to click to listen for free and I was literally mesmerized by the beauty of the music.
WHISPERINGS Solo Piano Radio! 

As I am an admirer of all forms of aesthetics I felt compelled to share this with any of you that enjoy hearing original and inspirational piano solos.

Here is a fascinating article about David Nevue and how he created Whispering Solo Piano Radio back in 2003. 

Please share the station! I love to support anyone, anywhere that adds beauty and goodness to this world we live in.

WHISPERINGS Solo Piano Radio! 


Penny
Paradise Oriental Rugs, Inc.