Thursday, December 23, 2010

In Appreciation.


Hello Rug Lovers,

If you are reading this blog, this would be my assumption.

Please accept my sincere wishes for a fantastic Holiday Season and my hopes for each and everyone of you to have a peaceful, prosperous and Happy New Year!

I personally would like to take the opportunity to give THANKS for all that I have. On a global scale I a wealthy beyond all conception, relative to what many in other parts of the world call life on a daily basis.

A warm, safe home to come to at the end of my work day. [Filled with beautiful rugs, which is even more amazing.]
Good, nutritious food to eat every day with a kitchen to cook it in!
A job that I love, that I created with little if any resources from a dream in my mind!
Adult brothers and sisters that all are still alive and with which I love and have shared much.
An abiding faith that if one tries hard enough for ANY goal, the universe will ultimately surrender and bring forth in actuality that which one seeks, notwithstanding tons of hard work!
Good health. Crossing my fingers on this one!
The talented and skilled weavers that create the beautiful rugs that I sell in my gallery.
And last but not least, my beautiful dog, Dante, that is my companion through life and makes me smile every single day!

I am also very thankful for those in the world that work tirelessly to improve the health of the environment, working conditions globally, human rights violations and fairness in business and trade, . They all have my tremendous admiration and support.

Additionally, I am thankful to each and every person that has ever done business in my retail gallery and all those that have contributed to my continued survival, including all of my wonderful wholesalers, as a retail seller of Oriental Rugs.

Sincerely,
Penny Krieger
AKA TheUnderCoverRugLover!