Wednesday, July 22, 2020

New Bijar Rugs Available Including a Beautiful 13 x 16 Garrus Bijar Carpet!

I recently sold a number of my Bijar rugs and subsequently purchased a number of new pieces for my gallery. Although there is currently an embargo on Persian rugs, I do have a resource that brought in a large container prior to the embargo and is offering exquisite quality pieces on a step by step basis.

Here are a few of my new arrivals and one glorious HUGE Bijar that is too large for me to have at my gallery but is available on an "order only" basis.

This first Bijar is 3'10" x 4'6". Garrus design.

This lovely rug is approximately 3' x 7'. Beautiful colors and drawing on a very dark navy ground.

This finely woven Bijar is in the Tree of Life design with Cypress and Willows. This design is also called the "Bid Majnun" design. This piece is just under 5' x 7'.


This lovely smaller Bijar is 3'8" x 4'3" This one really sparkles and I have it on display in my showroom!


This 6 x 9 Ivory Bijar is arriving in a few days and will be available.

And last but not least is this gorgeous, very large Persian Bijar in the classic Garrus design.


This amazing rug is 13'1" x 16'3" and is the largest Bijar I have ever offered for sale. Finely woven with a "heavy body" in deeply saturated jewel tones. This piece is available on an "order only" basis as it is a bit too large for me to physically handle. I did sell a similar piece recently which was 10 x 13 and the client LOVED it, as I did. Please see my short video of the one I recently sold as these two rugs are comparable in construction, design, and coloration. 10 x 13 Bijar Carpet, Garrus design.  I have a few more photos of this piece in Gallery 1 on my site. Gallery 1  As with all the rugs on my website, please call for prices. 707-823-3355

I am now selling in Santa Rosa, CA on an appointment basis at my private showroom which is working out well. For more info about my rugs, please check out my website!


Paradise Oriental Rugs