Wednesday, April 11, 2018

New Oriental Rug Videos! What is a Gabbeh Rug?

Here is the video I did today on Persian Gabbeh's featuring a number of the Gabbeh rugs I have available at my shop. Video of Gabbeh Rugs 

If you are seeking more info on Gabbeh's, this article will give you the basics. "What is a Gabbeh Rug?" by Penny Krieger 

Here is another video of some beautiful Afghan rugs recently added to my inventory. This was done just a few days ago.
Video of beautiful Afghan rugs! 

Here is a video of many of the new runners I now have for sale. Beautiful runners from Afghanistan. Of course, they are not all featured in the video as I actually have over 60 plus runners at my gallery at this time. 

And here are my gallery pages Paradise Oriental Rugs Gallery! which has all my inventoy.

Hope you enjoy!

The UnderCoverRugLover

Paradise Oriental Rugs, Inc.
137 No. Main St.
Sebastopol, CA
707-823-3355