Friday, November 22, 2013

Great New Consignment Furniture Shop in Sebastopol!

I love antiques and old cherished items from days gone by so I was quite pleased when I recently discovered this little gem just a few blocks from my retail Oriental Rug Gallery.

It's a consignment furniture store and there are some finds to be had. If you are in the area, you may want to check it out. I only met one of the owners and she was very sweet but both of them appear to have a flair for decorating. I liked the way they have created the space, placing unique and unrelated pieces into a harmonious whole. The shop is called Attico.  There are numerous businesses that have opened recently in Sebastopol but this one is my favorite.  I should probably just keep it to myself but that is not my nature. The "hunt" is always great fun.  Here is their site. Enjoy!