Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Beautiful Bijar Rug on the Way to Paradise!

This wonderful rug has been hiding in a warehouse in New Jersey for the last two years.  Brought in prior to the Persian Rug Embargo, my fantatic wholesaler has been revealing these pieces to me one by one!  This piece is 8' 8" x 11' 4" so that puts it somewhere between an 8 x 10 and a 9 x 12.  This is the classic Garrus design that one can see in antique Bijars.  This rug is new and was woven in the Bijar area.  Dyes of course are vegetable or plant based, wool is hand spun Persian wool and of excellent quality.  The rug will be arriving next Tuesday at which time I will do a short video and post it on my You Tube channel.   Here are a couple of photos of this lovely piece.  Enjoy!

To see more unique and beautiful rugs, have a look at my gallery pages:
http://www.paradiseorientalrugs.com/gallery/  Thanks for checking in.